Morgan Stanley is positioned firmly in the brass ring as one of the strongest banks on Wall Street, as well as one of the most desirable places to work. The firm offers expertise in a range of financial services, including corporate investment banking, retail brokerage, investment management, and credit services through its Discover Card division. While Morgan Stanley offers a variety of career paths, breaking into the firm to attain insider status is not easy--those who do make it in enjoy a status as one of the chosen few, and among the best on the Street.
Turn to this WetFeet Insider Guide to learn
- How the firm stacks up against the competition.
- How the culture at Morgan Stanley differs from that at other Wall Street firms.
- Which departments and groups are strongest at Morgan Stanley.
- About common positions within Morgan Stanley, including a typical "Day in the Life" for each.
- What employees love most and like least about working for Morgan Stanley.
- How to land a job there, with tips from firm insiders for acing the interview.
- The types of questions that Morgan Stanley recruiters ask in interviews and how you can prepare for them.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: