Many women want to know how long you should date a man before expecting a proposal from him.
Sometimes there are situations where you can be dating a particular man for a numerous amount of months and he still procrastinates on the subject of marriage.
Well the truth is a man pretty much knows within a year whether or not he wants to marry you especially if he is over 25 years old.
So you no longer need to play that waiting game with him.
If you are in this kind of situation; NOW would be a good time to put everything on the line before you waste any more of your time.
In the book "Men, Love, & Marriage - How to Make Him Fall in Love With You and Pop the Big Question"
You will learn:
* How Men Fall In Love
* How Long Should You Wait Before Expecting a Proposal?
* Getting the Commitment - The 8 Magic Words that Will Stop Him in His Tracks!
* How to Get a Man to Do Anything You Want
* How to Get Your Man to Speak and Open Up His Heart
* What to Do If Breaking Up is an Option and He Has No Intent for Marriage!
* How Men are Different – The 4 Categories of Men
* 8 Relationship Killers – Things you should NEVER DO to Win the Man in Your Life!
* The Dating Game - How to Tell If He’s The One for You!
* The Dating Game - Should You Pursue The Man?
* The Kinds of Women Most Men Fall in Love With
* The 20 Things Men Secretly Want from Women
* Toxic Relationships - How to Handle the Users, Losers, and Abusers!
* Adding Spice to Your Relationship
* The Body Language of Men – How to Tell if He is Attracted to You!
* and SO MUCH MORE!
So don’t waste another day thinking when or whether he’ll decide to pop the big question to you.
Don’t stress out again wondering whether he’s in love with you or not.
GET THE REAL TRUTH...
Take the destiny of your relationship in YOUR OWN HANDS with the information provided in this book and secure the future YOU DESERVE!
"Men, Love, & Marriage - How to Make Him Fall in Love With You and Pop the Big Question"
GET YOUR COPY TODAY!
(ACCESS TO BONUS VIDEO AND AUDIO INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: