The second edition of Medical Ethics deals accessibly with a broad range of significant issues in bioethics, and presents the reader with the latest developments. This new edition has been greatly revised and updated, with half of the sections written specifically for this new volume.
- An accessible introduction for beginners, offering a combination of important established essays and new essays commissioned especially for this volume
- Greatly revised - half of the selections are new to this edition, including two essays on genetic enhancement and a section on gender, race and culture
- Includes new material on ethical theory as a grounding for understanding the ethical dimensions of medicine and healthcare
- Now includes a short story on organ allocation, providing a vivid approach to the issue for readers
- Provides students with the tools to write their own case study essays
- An original section on health provides a theoretical context for the succeeding essays
- Presents a carefully selected set of readings designed to progressively move the reader to competency in subject comprehension and essay writing
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 22, 2016
- Wiley, June 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: