- List Price$195.00
- Your price$175.49
Save $19.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 78800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A single source of authoritative information on all aspects of the practice of modern liquid chromatography suitable for advanced students and professionals working in a laboratory or managerial capacity
- Chapters written by authoritative and visionary experts in the field provide an overview and focused treatment of a single topic
- Each chapter emphasizes the integration of chromatographic methods and sample preparation, automation, and explains how liquid chromatography is used in different industrial sectors
- Focuses on expanding and illustrating the main features of the fundamental section, while demonstrating where and how the best practices of liquid chromatography are utilized
- Comprehensive coverage of modern liquid chromatography from theory, to methods, to selected applications
- Thorough selected references and tables with commonly used data to facilitate research, practical work, comparison of results, and decision making
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 24, 2016
- Elsevier Science, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: