Have you ever thought about opening your own Hotel or Inn?
Imagining leaving your current job with the romantic idea of operating a small touristic property?
So, do you know where to start?
Opening a hotel, like any new business, can be more difficult than it might seem at first, especially if the international hotel industry is new to you.
This book will give you the professional advice you will need before you open your Bed & Breakfast
In this book you will learn:
- Where to start
- Finding the right location
- Setting up an organizational strategy
- Developing your Management Strategy
- What your Operation Manual should include
- How you will know if your Operations Manual works
- All about Outsourcing
The techniques you learn in this book WILL save you many future problems.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: