Each of us has the potential to learn French, read French books, and speak French fluently.
How do some people become fluent faster than others? Is it a specific “language learning gene” that those people possess? No. It’s the tools and techniques that make learning easier and more enjoyable.
How to Learn French in a Year outlines the step-by-step process you need to take to go from stumbling your way through conversation, to mastering the four core language skills – read, write, listen, and speak.
From the minute you begin using the tools and techniques outlined in How to Learn French in a Year you’ll be addicted to the process. You’ll discover:
- How to avoid some of the most common mistakes people make when learning French.
- Three simple ingredients needed to become fluent in French.
- How to finally pronounce French words in a way that sounds like a native.
- How to avoid going crazy while trying to understand French grammar.
- The little-known method polyglots use that’ll help you learn French words – and never forget them!
- How to create a virtual immersion environment.
- The best resources to help you become an even better French speaker.
- And more…
Whether you’re just starting out on your journey to learn French, or whether you’re not making much progress in your efforts to learn the language, How to Learn French in a Year will work as your secret weapon to conquer this language once and for all.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: