How to take good care of your chinchilla, naturally?
- Do you love nature, animals and plants?
- Your existence seems sometimes too complex and sad?
- Life is also made of simple pleasures which can transform into pure happiness easily [😉]
- Our collection of practical booklets « eGuide Nature » will prove it to you!
- Discover small, easy, cheap ebooks which will help you welcome Nature into your daily life!
We have more than a decade of experience in small animals breeding and petting sessions with children in our mini-zoo. We also love to share our elders experience.
We would like to share with you our useful knowledge and our tips to simply « tame » Nature which is sadly put aside by our modern life…
You will discover small and helpful ebooks, always at hand on your smartphone !
N°4 – How to care for your chinchilla?
In this fourth opus we will study this little animal which will become – maybe – your next pet: the chinchilla. Cute, it is fearful and sensitive. You must be patient and learn how to take good care of it, so you can enjoy its presence to the full and it can remain healthy!
What will you find in this « eGuide Nature »?
- our advice to take good care of your chinchilla
- presentation of the breeds
- food and diet tips
- hygiene and health of your rabbit
- shelter and living space for your rabbit
- 70+ pages of content
So, are you ready to welcome Nature into your daily life?! Yes?
Cristina & Olivier Rebiere
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: