Copyright ©2015 Zhejiang University Press, Published by Elsevier Inc.
Household Service Robotics is a collection of the latest technological advances in household service robotics in five main areas: robot systems, manipulation, navigation, object recognition, and human-robot interaction. The book enables readers to understand development s and apply them to their own working areas, including:
- Robotic technologies for assisted living and elderly care
- Domestic cleaning automation
- Household surveillance
- Guiding systems for public spaces
Service robotics is a highly multidisciplinary field, requiring a holistic approach. This handbook provides insights to the disciplines involved in the field as well as advanced methods and techniques that enable the scale-up of theory to actual systems. It includes coverage of functionalities such as vision systems, location control, and HCI, which are important in domestic settings.
- Provides a single source collection of the latest development in domestic robotic systems and control
- Covers vision systems, location control, and HCI, important in domestic settings
- Focuses on algorithms for object recognition, manipulation, human-robot interaction, and navigation for household robotics
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: