The Ultimate Short Game Survival Guide
- List Price$25.95
- Your price$20.79
Save $5.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 11200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
One of Golf Digest's 10 Best Teachers in America (No. 7) helps you master the most difficult short-game shots in golf, just the way Seve Ballesteros did
Here's one golf book you should definitely own if you want to improve your game and lower your scores. Top golf instructor Martin Hall, host of Golf Channel's weekly TV show, School of Golf, teaches you how to conquer challenging short-game shots as played by one of the all-time masters of the short game, Seve Ballesteros. By the time you're done with this book you'll have a fresh arsenal of short-game shots to choose from, whether it be running the ball through a bunker or hooking it around a tree, or hitting a super-high, super-soft flop shot that lands on the green like a butterfly with sore feet. You'll uncover the secrets that made Ballesteros the most dominant and respected short-game player of his era?and put them to work to boost your own game.
- Presents easy-to-follow techniques for improving your short game, with more than fifty shots inspired by five-time major winner Seve Ballesteros
- Offers valuable insights into the imagination and thought process of Ballesteros, one of golf's greatest innovators, as well as tips for the average golfer on how to escape the most difficult short-game situations
- Written by Martin Hall, one of Golf Magazine's Top 100 Teachers and the 2008 PGA Teacher of the Year
- Draws on Hall's hours of experience watching Ballesteros hit balls and create shots up close while playing on the European PGA Tour
- Includes never-before published photos of Ballesteros at the peak of his career, hitting many of the shots in the book
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Martin Hall,Dave Allen
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Martin Hall,Dave Allen
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 22, 2016
- Turner Publishing Co., March 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: