Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder
by Amy E Stein
- List Price$69.95
- Your price$62.99
Save $6.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Explore effective alternative approaches to improving the lives of those diagnosed with attention deficit disorder!This remarkable new book offers fresh perspectives on ADD/ADHD. Even more important, it provides new direction for sufferers, introducing an ecologically based lifestyle that focuses on hands-on interactive learning. Fragments: Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder shows how to use environmental education and activities such as organic farming, community service, mission work, art, yoga, meditation, and spirituality to bring about positive change in people diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.From author Amy E. Stein: “This book is about life. It is written for those who think they have no hope, who struggle with life, with decisions, with addiction, and in search of themselves. I do not believe traditional psychotherapy or medication are solutions for those of us who fall under the label of ADD or ADHD.”Candidly written by a woman who, at age 25, was diagnosed as “a textbook case for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder,” this insightful book examines:
- the pitfalls of traditional psychotherapy and medication for those diagnosed with ADD/ADHD
- how an interactive hands-on learning environment can markedly improve the educational experience of ADD/ADHD kids
- how an organic, holistic approach can benefit those diagnosed with ADD/ADHD
- the correlation between agriculture and ADD/ADHD and the impact of eliminating pesticides and increasing fatty acid intake in the diets of sufferers
- how incorporating spirituality and faith into ADD/ADHD sufferers’ lives can help to add discipline and bring greater satisfaction
- and much more!
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Amy E Stein
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Amy E Stein
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 21, 2016
- Taylor and Francis, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: