Uses a Step-By-Step Technique Directed with Guided Problems and Relevant Screen Shots
Simulation use is on the rise, and more practicing professionals are depending on the reliability of software to help them tackle real-world mechanical engineering problems. Finite Element Simulations Using ANSYS, Second Edition offers a basic understanding of the principles of simulation in conjunction with the application of ANSYS. Employing a step-by-step process, the book presents practical end-of-chapter problems that are solved using ANSYS and explains the physics behind them. The book examines structure, solid mechanics, vibration, heat transfer, and fluid dynamics. Each topic is treated in a way that allows for the independent study of a single subject or related chapter.
What’s New in the Second Edition:
- Introduces the newest methods in modeling and meshing for finite element analysis
- Modifies ANSYS examples to comply with the newest version of ANSYS
- Replaces many ANSYS examples used in the first edition with more general, comprehensive, and easy-to-follow examples
- Adds more details to the theoretical material on the finite element
- Provides increased coverage of finite element analysis for heat transfer topics
- Presents open-ended, end-of-chapter problems tailored to serve as class projects
Finite Element Simulations Using ANSYS, Second Edition functions as a fundamental reference for finite element analysis with ANSYS methods and procedures, as well as a guide for project and product analysis and design.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: