Discovery and Development of Small Molecule Epigenetic Drugs and Probes
- List Price$150.00
- Your price$134.99
Save $15.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 60800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Epi-Informatics: Discovery and Development of Small Molecule Epigenetic Drugs and Probes features multidisciplinary strategies with strong computational approaches that have led to the successful discovery and/or optimization of compounds that act as modulators of epigenetic targets. This book is intended for all those using or wanting to learn more about computational methodologies in epigenetic drug discovery, including molecular modelers, informaticians, pharmaceutical scientists, and medicinal chemists.
With a better understanding of different molecular modeling and cheminformatic approaches, readers can incorporate these techniques into their own drug discovery projects that may involve chemical synthesis and medium- or high-throughput screening. In addition, this book highlights the significance of epigenetic targets to the public health for molecular modelers and chemoinformatians. The goal of this reference is to stimulate ongoing multidisciplinary research and to further improve current computational methodologies and workflows in order to accelerate the discovery and development of epi-drugs and epi-probes.
- Focuses on the discovery of epi-drugs as candidates to be used in therapy including combined therapies
- Describes new computational methodologies and screening assays utilizing recent and emerging novel structural data
- Highlights the discovery, development and optimization of epi-probes, which are molecular probes that elucidate epigenetic mechanisms
- Includes important topics such as computational-guided optimization of epi-hits, virtual screening to identify novel compounds for epigenetic targets, development and mining of epigenetic molecular databases, SAR modeling of screening data and much more
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 29, 2016
- Elsevier Science, February 2016
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: