Trust the leading A level Geography publisher to boost your students' geographical knowledge and skills with a fully updated edition of our bestselling Student's Book; designed to provide the in-depth subject coverage, developmental activities and exam support you need at a time of curriculum change.
- Helps students acquire, apply and revise core knowledge using clear explanations of key geographical content and concepts
- Progressively builds the geographical and data skills emphasised in the 2016 specification by offering plenty of opportunities to learn and practise relevant skills for each topic
- Brings geographical theory to life with a bank of engaging, up-to-date case studies, examples and place contexts
- Consolidates topic knowledge and enables students to track their learning with review questions at the end of each chapter
- Prepares students for the demands of AS and A level examinations by including numerous exam-style questions, ideal for skills development and rolling revision throughout the course
- Makes it easier for you to meet the increased fieldwork requirements, suggesting topic-focused enquiries for both physical and human geography
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: