Biology and Clinical Applications
- List Price$285.00
- Your price$256.49
Save $28.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 114800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Dendritic Cells, 2nd Edition is the new edition of the extremely successful book published in 1998. With the volume of literature on dendritic cells doubling every year, it is almost impossible to keep up. This book provides the most up-to-date synthesis of the literature, written by the very best authors. It is essential reading for any scientist working in immunology, cell biology, infectious diseases, cancer, transplantation, genetic engineering, or the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry.
* An entirely new section on DC biology is included in this edition. Also new to this edition are chapters on:
* Interaction of dendritic cells with viruses
* Dendritic cells and dendrikines, chemokines and the endothelium
* Molecules expressed in dendritic cells
* Role of dendritic cells in wound healing and atherosclerosis
* Delivery of apoptotic bodies
* Genetic engineering of dendritic cells
* Practical aspects of clinical protocol development
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on September 25, 2016
- Elsevier Science, August 2001
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: