Are You Having Troubles Paying Off Your Credit Card Bills?
There are many single fathers out there who suffer quietly due to their pain of being in debt. Debt comes in many forms, but one of the biggest problems is credit card debt. Many single fathers end up spending emotionally after the divorce. Their lack of financial discipline means that their financial life spiral out of control.
In Credit Card Management For The Single Daddy, Nick Thomas has shared his experience of managing credit card. In this book, he has shared advice from other single fathers on how to manage your credit card spending.
From this book, you would learn how to manage your credit card better and learn how to develop the right mindset towards financial success.
The other benefits you would get from this book include:-
* Why Credit Cards Are Dangerous For Single Fathers?
* How To Establish Discipline In Credit Card Usage?
* The Mindset You Need To Adopt To Reduce Credit Card Debt
* Basic Step-By-Step Methods Of Reducing Your Credit Card Debt
* Why Living A Minimalist Lifestyle Helps Reduce Your Credit Card Debt?
You would be able to live a freer lifestyle, without having credit card companies forcing you to repay the debt. You would have more time for everything else.
If you are a single father who wants to manage your credit card usage better, this book would be great for you.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: