- List Price$58.00
- Your price$52.19
Save $5.81 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Praised for its no nonsense approach to engaging students and conveying key learning outcomes and for striking a good balance between sociological and psychological aspects of consumer behaviour, the new edition now features increased coverage of social media, digital consumption and up-to-date marketing practice.
Written from a European perspective, international in its scope and with an array of global international examples and cases from a variety of geographic locations and different industry sectors threaded throughout the text, students’ understanding and retention of the subject is encouraged through innovative learning features including:
- ‘how to impress your examiner’ boxes - ideas and tips for what an examiner may be looking for to help students get the best possible grades in their assessments.
- ‘consumer behaviour in action’ boxes – focus on consumer decisions allowing students to focus on the applications of the concepts and theories underpinning the motivations of consumers – something they are likely to do in their future careers as marketers.
- ‘challenging the status quo’ boxes – encouraging students to think outside the box, think critically and exercise their problem solving skills.
The book is complimented by a companion website featuring a range of tools and resources for lecturers and students, including PowerPoint slides, multiple choice questions, case studies, interactive glossary, flashcards, multimedia links and selected author videos to make the examples in each chapter come to life.
Suitable for Undergraduate students with little or no background knowledge of consumer behaviour.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Zubin Sethna,Jim Blythe
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Zubin Sethna,Jim Blythe
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 22, 2016
- SAGE Publications, August 2016
SAGE Publications Ltd
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: