With Skeletal, Chest and Abdomen Pattern Differentials
- List Price$283.00
- Your price$254.69
Save $28.31 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 114000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This unique chiropractic text takes a pattern approach to differential diagnosis that is rooted in the use of plain film, MRI, and CT in the imaging of the skeletal system, chest, abdomen, brain, and spinal cord. This pattern approach helps bridge the transition from image to differential diagnosis by helping readers recognize patterns of abnormality and develop a list of viable diagnostic possibilities. Coverage also includes an alphabetical listing of disease entities featuring detailed descriptions in a consistent format that lists background, imaging findings, clinical comments, key concepts, and more.
- Broad coverage of a wide range of imaging topics beyond basic skeletal radiology, such as the chest, abdomen, brain, and spinal cord
- This comprehensive text is contained in a convenient single volume
- Emphasizes plain film radiology and integrates it with MRI and CT
- Combines the utility of a pattern approach to understanding imaging diagnosis with traditional, detailed descriptions of disease entities
- Features extensive cross referencing from pattern to disease descriptions for quick reference
- Contains over 3500 high quality photos and illustrations
- Includes an extensive radiology chapter on physics, with algorithms for improving film quality
- Offers in-depth coverage of positioning and roentgenometrics
- Detailed information on traumatic injuries is listed in an easy-to-use table format
- Features a thorough discussion of disk degeneration and herniations
- Written by both chiropractors and medical doctors, providing a broader, multidisciplinary perspective
- Includes a complete glossary of nearly 500 radiological terms
- Front inside cover contains a pathology quick reference with corresponding figure numbers
- Contains a helpful listing of radiology mnemonics
- Improved image quality and larger images
- More in-depth coverage of congenital and normal variant topics
- Expanded sections on normal anatomy and film interpretation
- Includes more MRI patterns
- All chapters have been completely revised and updated
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Dennis Marchiori
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Dennis Marchiori
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 23, 2016
- Elsevier Health Sciences, December 2004
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: