Calorie School is a straightforward approach to weight control with your long-term success in mind. Concentrating on calories, author Kirk DuBay shows how to reverse the process that got you overweight in the first place.
With the mix of truths, half-truths, myths, and the constant barrage of opinions and advice from every direction, it's no wonder calories are such a mystery. While all nutrients are important, understanding and regulating our calorie intake and output will result in weight control.
Calorie School teaches you a straight forward approach to master your weight by:
- Gaining a clear understanding of calories
- Determining the number of calories in the foods you eat
- Managing calorie intake
- Knowing how your body responds to the food you eat and the process of losing weight
- Understanding the role physical activity plays in losing weight and how it can accelerate or hinder your progress
- Taking action to achieve your goal with easy-to-implement instructions and helpful details, tips, and suggestions
Calorie School puts aside all the weight-loss rhetoric and gets back to the basics so you can control your weight for good.
About the Author
Kirk DuBay is a certified personal trainer and former US Marine. When he is not focused on helping others on their health and fitness he is riding mountain bikes and playing with his wife and children in friendly, fitness-oriented sunny Phoenix, Arizona. For more information and interactive features that accompany this book, visit CalorieSchool.com.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: