Business Ethics Through Movies: A Case Study Approach examines a wide range of ethical dilemmas, principles and moral reasoning that arise in contemporary business through a series of popular films and real-world case studies.
- Engages readers in learning about ethical theory by using movies and both national and international case studies in business as the vehicle for analysis and reflection
- Facilitates comprehension of ethical issues by showing how characters in films confront issues, make choices, and face the consequences
- Draws from a variety of actual cases in Business Ethics – from the 1982 Tylenol poisoning and the 1989 Exxon Valdez disaster to recent examples such as the Foster Farms salmonella outbreak and the chemical spill in West Virginia
- Reveals the important role that ethics plays in setting the moral foundation of a business or corporation
- Develops critical thinking skills through applying analytical checklists to ethical dilemmas raised in films and in actual cases in Business Ethics
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: