Managing the Stress of Asthma can be devastating for the people and their families who are affected with the lifelong disease. Many people who have been diagnosed with asthma feel distressed frustrated, and very scared. Today, approximately 300 million people worldwide suffer from asthma, with 250,000 annual deaths attributed to the disease. It is estimated that the number of people with asthma will grow by more than 100 million by 2025. It is one of this world’s most common and costly diseases. There is no cure for asthma, but asthma can be managed with proper prevention and treatment.
Inside this book, you'll discover...
• Valuable information about asthma
• How to treat & care for your asthma
• The support you need
• Self-help techniques to help you cope emotionally
• Recovery techniques
• How your diet affects your asthma condition and what you can do to improve it?
• The holistic approach to treating asthma
• How to cope with your asthma emotionally
• Worldwide support resources for asthma
• And much more…
This guide will teach you how you can improve your asthma condition, so you can be healthy and avoid any unnecessary asthma attacks. This book will supply you with all the necessary information to understanding asthma and the step-by-step techniques on how to manage, treat and cope with the disease.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: