It has always been my dream to help as many people as I possibly can, to pass on my life experiences for the benefit of others. That other today is you.
One way I can communicate is through a website, and I set this up in February 2012. However to get there I had to learn how to blog, how to get a domain name, a host and then to use WordPress to make it all work. I did most of it myself but I got some help here and there and did loads of training too. I am grateful to have got it all together so please keep checking out my website at www.ianrodwell-limited.com
I have worked all over the world, with many different people from different cultures and backgrounds. They have all come into my life to teach me something and the benefit of that experience is that I am able to pass on this knowledge to you. I have also read extensively in the life coaching world and all of its associated fields. This too has added to my life experience.
I have tried to focus on getting a great working life. I have a great work life (and home life too!) and I call this Working Wow. I want your working life to be Working Wow too!
This set of blog posts (751 to 800) were published during May and June 2015 (or if you are reading this before that date, you are getting them in advance!). These blog posts are the result of my (even if I say so myself) considerable efforts! These blog posts also include some series or themes of blog posts that I was concentrating on at that time, I trust that you like them? If not let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
This EBook includes blog posts from the following series:
- Chuckles in construction where I have recounted some of my weird and wonderful experiences in the construction industry since 1978
- Posts about how great it is to be English and what England has to offer
- My Great 7 x 70 challenge where I have challenged myself to blog lists of 7 things on various subjects to help you in your personal and working life
- The continuation of my Top 30 Live Acts (acts that I have personally seen only)
- Some guest blog posts where I link from my website to others who I greatly admire and I am sure will help you in your lives
The title of this 16th volume is “A Blog in the Ocean” and it is a play on words (as ever) relating to the phrase “A Drop in the Ocean” that is often what my blog feels like, there are so many about! Still I keep plugging on feeling deep down that my day will come!
Hopefully you will pick up this book and check out the others that I have published too.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: