Discover Some of the Strangest Animals that Live in the Rainforest.
Ever wondered if there are any weird looking bugs other than those you see at home?
Are there lizards that can walk on water? And can animals create their own decoys?
This Book Has Amazing Facts & Photos of 21 Strange and Wonderful Rainforest Animals.
The world is filled with glorious, beautiful and sometimes weird creatures and more often than not, these creatures are found in the planet’s various rainforests.
Aside from being filled with plants of all shapes and sizes, rainforests are also a hotbed of animals, some of which are the strangest and most curious animals you’ll ever see.
21 Strange Animals that live in the Forest: Book 2 will tell you what you need to know about odd but truly interesting animals, such as:
- The Kinkajou, the so-called “Honey Bears” of the rainforest.
- The Jesus Lizard, which is a miracle of glorious proportions.
- The Bullet Ant, and its truly terrifying sting.
- The Glass Frog, and is it made of glass?.
- The Axolotl, a creature even more interesting than its name.
- The Decoy-Building Spider, which might even be smarter than you.
- The Pink Dolphin, whom you should not judge just because of its color.
- The Mata-Mata, one of the largest and fiercest turtles in the world!
And many more….
Aside from these, there are other animals that you’ll come across in this book and that will surely capture your attention.
Filled with full-color photos that will help your child understand and visualize the animals featured in this book.
Guaranteed to increase your children’s knowledge of the animal kingdom and the world itself.
This book is fully illustrated and has simple blocks of text that will make learning fun for your child.
Yours kids can have fun while learning!
Prepare to learn the most astonishing facts about how these animals stand out from the rest by being some of the strangest and most unusual creatures on the planet.
This book is part of a series called, "Weird & Wonderful Animals" all of which are great for bedtime reading.
Collect the series!
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: