The Technical Analysis Course, Fourth Edition: Learn How to Forecast and Time the Market
- List Price$74.00
- Your price$59.19
Save $14.81 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 30400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Classic Introduction to Technical Analysis--Fully Updated and Revised!
The most reliable method for forecasting trends and timing market turns, technical analysis is as close to a "scientific" trading approach as you can get—and it is particularly valuable in today's volatile markets. The Technical Analysis Course, Fourth Edition, provides the know-how you need to make this powerful tool part of your overall investing strategy.
Through a series of lessons and exams, you'll master the techniques used by the most successful technical analysts in the market today. Updated with hundreds of real market examples, The Technical Analysis Course provides the essential foundation for using time-tested technical analysis techniques to profit from the markets. You'll learn how to:
- Identify profitable chart patterns, including reversals, consolidation formations, and gaps
- Utilize key analytical tools, including trendlines and channels, support and resistance, relative strength analysis, and volume and open interest
- Perform advanced analysis using moving averages, trading bands, Bollinger Bands, oscillators, the Relative Strength Index, stochastics, and moving average convergence-divergence
- Purchase stocks, bonds, futures, and options when prices are near their bottoms and sell when prices are close to their highs
Critical Acclaim for THE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS COURSE
"If you are a neophyte in the markets, this may be the book for you. It won't turn you into an overnight market wizard. You will, however, acquire an excellent grasp of market terminology and be a step ahead toward trading success and fortune."
--Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities
- McGraw-Hill Education, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: