Is It Just Me?
Or Is It Nuts out There?
Have you noticed people aren't as polite as they once were or that rudeness is no longer an exception but a lifestyle? Sure you have. All you need to do is set foot outside your door to see that bad manners are taking over everywhere. Just look and you'll see:
- People yak on cell phones in restaurants, and even at church.
- Folks in carpools wear enough cologne to make your eyes bleed.
- Family outings to the ballpark are ruined by rowdy drunks.
- People talk in movie theaters like they are in their living rooms.
- Hachette Books, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 3 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: