Millions of people seek ways to relax, promote healing, or connectwith their soul. Reiki (pronounced ray-key) is a simple butprofound healing system that was originally developed in Japan.Reiki means "spiritual energy" or "universal life-forceenergy." The Reiki system is universal because it can be used bypeople of any background or religion. Reiki For Dummiesexplains how you can harness this energy for yourself.
Reiki For Dummies is a plain-English Reiki guidebook.Discover what Reiki is, where it came from, and how to:
- Find and get the most from a Reiki treatment
- Use Reiki to boost your physical and emotional health
- Locate a Reiki class and become a Reiki practitioner
Reiki For Dummies is amply illustrated and full of usefulinformation on:
- Reiki symbols (plus nontraditional symbols)
- Reiki hand positions (for giving Reiki to yourself orothers)
- Reiki for pets and animals
- Reiki for children and adults
- Reiki and surgery or medicines
- Reiki at birth or end-of-life
- Reiki in the house, in the car, or at work
When you're ready to go further, Reiki For Dummiescovers: Western and Japanese Reiki techniques; crystals, longdistance Reiki, and setting up a successful Reiki practice.
Reiki For Dummies is for you whether you are just findingout about Reiki or you are a seasoned professional who is lookingfor a clearly written, up-to-date, inclusive, and comprehensivesource of Reiki information.
Nina Paul, PhD (New York, NY), is a Reiki Master who uses Reikito help herself and others. She has a doctorate in immunology andepidemiology and she believes in a holistic approach to health andwellness . Nina is also the author of the compassionate guide:Living with Hepatitis C For Dummies (0-7645-7620-8).
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: