What's Up Down There?
Questions You'd Only Ask Your Gynecologist If She Was Your Best Friend
In this funny, outrageous and empowering book, Dr. Lissa Rankin answers all the secret gynecological questions that most women wonder about, but have always been afraid to ask.
Suppose you had a wise, warm, funny best friend-who just happened to be a gynecologist. You're out with the girls for cocktails and the conversation turns to sex, and then to girly parts. One by one, you start asking her all the questions you've secretly wondered about-and discover that you have a lot in common. If you were to write those questions down, then you'd have What's Up Down There?, a life-changing little book that answers:
- Do old ladies have saggy vaginas?
- How do male gynecologists have a sex life without feeling like they're stuck at the office?
- Is it normal for your inner labia to hang out of your outer labia?
- Can the baby feel its mom having sex during pregnancy?
- How common is it for one's boobs to be two totally different sizes?
And so much more! As outrageously funny as it is empowering, this book reveals how to love yourself and your body-and will have you recommending it to every woman you know. From off-the wall sex questions to serious topics of women's sexual health, What's Up Down There? provides answers to women of all ages and stages.
- St. Martin's Press, September 2010
St. Martin's Griffin
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: