Maria Rodale's Organic Gardening Secrets: Spring
by Maria Rodale
Maria Rodale shares her organic gardening secrets in this four-volume ebook series. These season-by-season guides offer straight-forward, easy-to-follow gardening basics so that anyone can enjoy a beautiful, productive, organic garden.
The first original ebook, Spring, explains how to prepare for and plan your garden in order to ensure a bountiful four-season vegetable harvest.
Spring-specific techniques and how-to's include:
- How to start your own seeds
- The secret ingredients of healthy soil
- How to build a raised bed
- 9 flowers that control insects
- How to start a compost pile in 4 easy steps
- Detailed Spring Planning Calendar
- Rodale, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: