Chronic Pain Survival Tricks and Self-Help Techniques
A Survivor’s Manual by One Who Knows
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Many people suffer from chronic and sometimes overwhelming pain. In Chronic Pain Survival Tricks and Self-Help Techniques, author Stephen Schnitzer, Esq. offers a host of simple practices that can help patients deal with the pain and strive to become pain free.
Based on his personal experiences searching for his own chronic pain solutions, Schnitzer provides helpful tips for those wanting to ease their suffering. Chronic Pain Survival Tricks and Self-Help Techniques covers a plethora of subject areas:
• Selecting and dealing with pharmacists
• Working with physical therapists
• Choosing a corrective bed
• Understanding the effects of hot and cold
• Realizing the importance of proper breathing
• Using canes
• Facilitating medical insurance and public assistance
• Valuing a positive mental attitude
• Recognizing how weather affects the body
• Obtaining second medical opinions
Designed only to be used in conjunction with your treating doctors' advice and medication, the solutions offered by Schnitzer help you deal with the often devastating effects of chronic pain in a positive manner.Undo
- iUniverse, August 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: