As parents, we know that every mom and dad strives to help their kids develop an appetite for learning that will last a lifetime. But, if we want our kids to "think different", we need to first acknowledge that they "learn different"...then help them learn to play to those learning strengths.
The personality type based techniques you’ll learn in this book will teach you:
* How to create a learning environment that allows your extraverted intuitive child to excel and develop confidence in his or her abilities.
* How to support and encourage your child’s education in ways that are best for him or her.
* How to teach your child the most effective learning strategies for him or her, as well as how and when to use those strategies.
* Your child's personality profile
* Getting organized
* Approaching new concepts
* Note taking and "filing" knowledge
* Homework and test prep
* Group learning
* Enrichment activities
* Motivation and underachievement
* Handling successes and failures
* Effective teacher communication
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: