The easy route to ebook success!
In this highly readable handbook, experienced author and independent publisher John Seely explains how to format and package for Kindle and Epub in just 10 easy stages.
- Follow a simple working pattern step-by-step.
- Understand how ebooks work.
- Set yourself up as an epublisher.
- Style your text to be visual and attractive.
- Process your images for perfect presentation.
- Create brilliant navigation.
- Add hyperlinks and footnotes.
- Format for Kindle and Epub at the press of a button.
- Learn how to market and sell your ebook.
Banish the fear that your hard work as a writer will be ruined by the vagaries of ebook formatting. If you follow this simple and straightforward method, you can be sure that your new ebook will look exactly as you want it to - however many illustrations it contains, and however complicated the design.
Ideal for writers of illustrated information books.
Dedicated website with updates and free downloads: http://www.epublish10.com
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: