700 PATHS TO A JOB YOU LOVE
Are you established in a career but feeling the need for a change? Interested in starting your own business and looking for an alternative to the more traditional enterprises? Graduating from college (or high school) and wondering what to do now? If you are searching for an offbeat, soul-satisfying profession that offers more than just a paycheck, enrolling in a certification program could be the perfect first step to finding the job that is made for you.
You're Certifiable is packed with more than 700 ideas for alternative careers as well as all the information that you need to embark on your chosen field, such as:
* Holistic health: from acupressure to hypnotherapy
* Crafts: From violin making to glassblowing
* Art and design: from museum studies to Feng Shui
* Working with animals: from horse training to pet grooming
* Outdoor pursuits: from diving to hot-air balloon piloting
* Food and drink: from beer brewing to cake decorating
The first-ever comprehensive directory of certification programs throughout the country, You're Certifiable provides the essentials on how to get certified in the career of your choice, how long it will take, how much it costs, and what to expect once you start working. Lee and Joel Naftali have gathered all the tools you need to find your perfect niche in the professional world.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: