Maximize your fun and boost your productivity with this updated, full-color guide to tantalizing Twitter tips!
The popularity of Twitter continues to soar, and is fast becoming the most popular social networking site online. Whether you're looking to learn how to set up an account for the first time or are on the prowl for some cool third-party Twitter apps, this full-color guide will boost your entire Twitter experience.
Allowing you to communicate with fellow Twitters within a 140-character limit, this fun and fascinating social networking tool is easier than maintaining a blog and quicker than sending an e-mail or text. With these tips, tricks, and tweets, you'll stay in the know and up to date on anything and everything you find interesting.
- Explores the newest Twitter features, including the new re-tweet feature, which adds a re-tweet button to each tweet on a person's timeline, much like the sites current "reply" button
- Discusses Twitter's new search widget, which is more sophisticated and precise
- Shows how to use the just-announced Geolocation API, which adds location-based information to tweets
- Explains how to tweet from mobile devices
- Shows how to add Twitter to a blog or to other social networking sites such as Facebook
- Offers ideas for using Twitter in business as well as for personal contacts
- Covers Twitter terminology and provides helpful tips and tricks for expanding Twitter's usefulness through third-party applications
Explore the possibilities of Twitter and discover what the buzz is all about with this tremendously terrific guide to Twitter!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: