This guide is designed for optimal navigation on eReaders, smartphones, and other mobile electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complemented by clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions. This travel guide also features an itinerary with our suggestions for your travel route. Itineraries include links to individual attraction articles.
NEW FEATURE: The attraction articles now include links to Google Maps. On a dedicated electronic reader with a slow connection and a primitive browser, Google Maps will display the attraction on the map along with metro stations, roads, and nearby attractions. On an internet-enabled device such as the iPhone and the iPad, Google Maps will even show you the route from your current location to the attraction you want to go to.
Table of Contents:
Essentials: Stay Safe Eat & Drink Sleep
1. Tasmania: Geography & Climate Destinations History Flora & Fauna Culture Events Bays
2. Maps: Tasmania Topography Hobart Wine Routes
3. Transport: Get in & around Hobart International Airport Airports
4. Attractions: See & Do Top 10 Huon Trail Northwest Itinerary East Itinerary Tasmanian Wine
5. Hobart: Geography & Climate History Culture Get in & around Eat & Drink Sleep
5.1 Attractions: Top 10 See & Do Museums Buildings Places
6. Cities: Bicheno Burnie Devonport George Town Launceston Lauderdale Port Arthur Queenstown Richmond Ross Scottsdale Sheffield St Helens Stanley Strahan Wynyard
6.1 National Parks: Ben Lomond Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair Franklin-Gordon Wild Rivers Freycinet Hartz Mountains Maria Island Mole Creek Karst Mt Field Narawntapu Southwest South Bruny Tasman National Park Walls of Jerusalem
6.2 Other Destinations: Bay of Fires Bruny Island Cataract Gorge Reserve Great Oyster Bay Huon Trail Kimberley Warm Springs King Island Macquarie Island Seven Mile Beach South West Wilderness
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: