Lose weight and keep it off while managing your hunger: That's the simple and effective promise of Volumetrics, the #1 New York Times bestselling diet and lifestyle plan that for more than a decade has shown readers how to feel full on fewer calories. In The Ultimate Volumetrics Diet, Dr. Barbara Rolls expands on her time-tested message with new findings, recipes, and user-friendly tools. Dr. Rolls's twelve-week program supports readers step-by-step as they develop new habits to help them lose weight and keep it off—and her 105 delicious recipes, divided into thirty-five food categories, provide a foundation for personalizing and preparing everything from breakfast favorites to main courses to desserts.
The Ultimate Volumetrics Diet also features:
- Budget- and time-saving tips for losing weight
- Myth busters shattering common beliefs about diets and dieting
- Food shopping strategies and options for saving time or saving money
- Game plans for eating out, including menu buzz words, key questions, calorie labeling, and more
- New tips for feeding the family and camouflaging veggies in favorite dishes
- Concise charts with nutritional information for personalizing meals
- Before-and-after photos comparing standard and Volumetrics recipes, with tips on how they were adapted to provide more food for the calories
Change the way you think about managing your weight and enjoy a lifetime of healthy food choices with The Ultimate Volumetrics Diet.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: