Want to save money on the items you buy every week?
Want to learn how to find deals without spending hours looking for them?
Want to leave a store with money in your pocket?
Then it's time to start couponing!
Saving the most cash isn't just about clipping those paper coupons from your weekly newspaper. Today, the couponing world is expanding, with endless options like rewards cards, online coupons, loyalty programs, and group deals. But what should you choose to make the most impact on your budget? That’s where The Everything® Couponing Book comes in!
This book-the most comprehensive of its kind-teaches you how to find incredible deals and stretch your purchasing power with a combination of coupons, rebates, rewards points, and in-store sales. And you'll learn how to create your own game plan, depending on how much time you have to devote to couponing. Inside, you'll find money-saving information on:
- How to read and interpret coupon fine print
- Organizing a couponing system and locating the best deals
- How to reduce the amount of time you spend looking for coupons and deals
- Saving big on entertainment, travel, and dining
- 100 budget-friendly recipes that maximize each grocery dollar
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: