This book is for the photographer who strives to achieve a higher level of results in their work. Take Your Photography to the Next Level is based on a series of essays originally featured on the popular Luminous Landscape website. Barr tackles some of the rarely discussed, yet essential aspects of successful photography. Here is where photographers will learn what is required in order to grow in their creativity and to gain a deeper understanding of their craft.
With a foreward by Michael Reichmann.
- Dealing with disappointment
- Developing an "eye"
- Making stronger images
- What photographs well
- Where to go looking for the best photographic subjects
- How to approach subject material
- A great image is just around the corner
- Dealing with failure
- Mind games
- Becoming a self-aware photographer
- Framing, cropping, & manipulating prints to create mood and transmit your message
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: