In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you’ll learn how to build robust, dynamic, scalable, and manageable business solutions with SharePoint 2010! Using this book’s straightforward, step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to implement everything from workflows to content management, search to enterprise-class business intelligence. One step at a time, you’ll master new features ranging from Business Connectivity Services to Silverlight rich user interfaces. Each lesson builds on what you’ve already learned, helping you get the job done fast--and do it right!
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common SharePoint 2010 development tasks.
Q&As at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
By the Way, Did You Know?, and Watch Out! boxes offer advice and solutions.
Learn how to…
- Make the most of SharePoint 2010’s lists, libraries, and site templates
- Customize the user interface through web parts, custom actions, and other advanced interface features
- Develop server-side applications and client-side applications for SharePoint 2010
- Manage data using lists, libraries, site columns, content types, custom fields, event receivers, and queries
- Integrate external data with Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
- Use “out of the box” workflows and create custom workflows
- Manage SharePoint with SharePoint 2010 Central Administration
- Protect applications with claims-based authorization and other security features
- Integrate advanced search into your applications
- Build powerful BI solutions for data analysis, presentation, and decision-making
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: