Sams Teach Yourself Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS3 in 24 Hours
24 Proven One-hour Lessons
In just 24 lessons of one hour or less, you will be able to create a fully functional website using Adobe Dreamweaver CS3. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson offers background knowledge along with practical steps to follow, allowing you to learn the essentials of using Dreamweaver from the ground up.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common Dreamweaver tasks.
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
By the Way notes present interesting information related to the discussion.
Did You Know? tips offer advice or show you easier ways to do something.
Watch Out! cautions alert you to possible problems, and give you advice on how to avoid them.
Learn how to…
- Use Dreamweaver CS3 to create simple or advanced web pages
- Create forms to collect information from users at your site
- Organize your site with templates and libraries
- Make Cascading Style Sheets work for you
- Craft an interactive website with DHTML
- Display data efficiently with tables
- Dress up your site with Flash files and other multimedia
- Insert scripted functionality by using Behaviors
- Customize and extend Dreamweaver
- Upload your website to a server with Dreamweaver’s built-in FTP capability
Betsy Bruce is a consultant and owner of Performance Factor, creators of training and performance support applications using Dreamweaver and Flash. She is an Adobe-certified instructor for Dreamweaver, Flash, Captivate, and Authorware. As an authorized trainer, she has traveled the country instructing groups–ranging from corporations to school districts–on effectively creating dynamic and standards-based web content.
Register your book at www.samspublishing.com/register for convenient access to downloads, updates, and corrections as they become available.
Category: Web Development
Covers: Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS3
User Level: Beginning
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: