"Based on the best-selling first edition, this greatly expanded and updated version contains forty-seven new activities, more information about how to design and lead retreats, and additional suggestions for how to recover when things go wrong. A CD-ROM allows you to print out chapters for distribution to key leaders, duplicate templates, and produce handouts for specific exercises.
Whether you're planning to lead an offsite retreat for the first time or the ninety-ninth time, this easy-to-use, one-stop resource provides:
- Step-by-step instructions for leading a wide variety of tested exercises.
- Insight into establishing effective working relationships with clients.
- Information on what to include in your retreat designs.
- Suggestions for encouraging participants to speak up and play an active role.
- Tools for managing conflict.
- Guidance on making decisions during a retreat and changing course when necessary.
- Strategies for developing and implementing action plans.
- Tips for follow-up so you can keep the change train on track.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: