A step-by-step guide to attracting all the investment funds you will ever need for your next real estate transaction
As the sales of Real Estate Investing in Canada have proven, Canadians are looking to real estate investing to build wealth. In his bestselling book Real Estate Investing in Canada, Don R. Campbell introduces the Authentic Canadian Real Estate (ACRE) system, the first system of its kind to show ordinary Canadians how to profit from investing in residential real estate. Told as a narrative, a typical Canadian couple named Richard and Emma successfully buy their first properties and now are ready to leverage their equity into more properties. In order to achieve their goals, they are introduced to a joint-venture specialist and, with his guidance, they learn how joint-venture partnerships work and secrets and strategies for acquiring new properties that only the pros know.
Richard and Emma build their portfolio -- and their confidence -- and so they leave their jobs to focus on real estate investing full-time. Following a proven 7-step system, Richard and Emma are equipped with the information, strategies and motivation they need to go to the next level by explaining:
- What are joint-venture partnerships and how do they work to create win-win relationships
- Wealth attraction principles-how to become a money magnet
- How and where to find joint-venture partners-marketing and lead generation--and separate the wheat from the chaff
- Structuring a joint venture deal-building a team of experts and the due diligence process
- Legal structures and agreements, including tax implications
- 19 landmines to avoid in joint venture partnerships
- Following up with current joint venture partners and duplicating success
The appendices offer valuable time-saving checklists, forms and worksheets, as well as advice on paper flow and time management.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: