Much Ado About Nothing By William Shakespeare - With 30+ Original Illustrations,Summary and Free Audio Book Link
• Title contains every original Illustrations from Danziel Brothers.
• Title contains Summary
• FREE audio book link at the end of the book
• William Shakespeare's Biography
• William Shakespeare's Top Quotes
• Easy to navigated Active Table of Contents
• High formatting quality and standards, manually crafted by professionals
Much Ado About Nothing is a comedy by William Shakespeare about two pairs of lovers, Benedick and Beatrice, and Claudio and Hero.
Benedick and Beatrice are engaged in a very "merry war"; they are both very glib and proclaim their scorn for love, marriage, and each other. In contrast, Claudio and Hero are sweet young people who are rendered practically speechless by their love for one another. By means of "noting" (which sounds the same as "nothing," and which is gossip, rumour, and overhearing), Benedick and Beatrice are tricked into confessing their love for each other, and Claudio is tricked into rejecting Hero at the altar. However, Dogberry, a Constable who is a master of malapropisms, discovers the evil trickery of the villain, Don John. In the end, Don John runs away and everyone else joins in a dance celebrating the marriages of the two couples.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: