“A Miracle is a work of power. It is an act or event that does not follow the laws of nature and is usually caused by God.”
How can one receive a miracle and continue to enjoy the miraculous of power of Jehovah God? Why did Jesus come? What is the place of miracles in the ministry? Why? When? Where? How and for whom did Jesus Christ perform His Miracles? How many miracles did Christ actually perform? Who are the principal witnesses of His miracles and what did they say?
In this classic, Pastor (Dr.) Oluwasina Olumuyiwa provide answers to these mind - boggling questions. This book is meant for those who will enjoy the continuous flow of the miraculous power of God in their lives and for those who must do the works of God in their ministry.
The key facts in this book include:
1. 6 Facts about Miracles
2. 12 reasons why Jesus Christ came to the world
3. 27 reasons why Christ performed miracles and why miracles are important in our lives and ministry.
4. 15 proves about miracles
5. 10 things which Christ avoided in His miracles and which Christians and ministers of God must avoid concerning miracles
6. 4 keys / secrets for receiving and performing miracles
7. The eyewitnesses of Christ’s miracles
8. The miracles of Jesus Christ.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: