Inside every human being is a "sleeping tiger"--a raw, untapped power that once harnessed, can repel aggressors of any kind. . .
In this masterful book, Dr. Haha Lung draws on the psychological origins of ancient Chinese philosophies, explores the fist fighting traditions of Chinese Kung-fu from its birth in ancient India and introduces the extraordinary concept of the Mind Fist--the mental punch you never see coming!
Ranging from nonviolent counterattacks to multiple devastating martial arts techniques, this book includes:
- Mental and physical exercises to strengthen the mind and body
- Secrets of moshuh-nanren, the Chinese ninja!
- Understanding the ways of bullies and aggressors
- How to prevent violence using Zhenkin, the Art of Control
- Three kinds of force with which you can win physical battle
- How fear can be turned into focus
- "Ghost" strikes and takedowns
Mind Fist brilliantly unlocks an ancient skill of true, permanent self-defense--for any aspect of your life!
For academic study only
Dr. Haha Lung is the author of more than a dozen books on martial arts, including Assassin!, Mind Manipulation, Ninja Shadowhand, Knights of Darkness, Mind Control: The Ancient Art of Psychological Warfare, and The Lost Fighting Arts of Vietnam.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: