Mathematical Tools for Physisists is a unique collection of 18 review articles, each one written by a renowned expert of its field. Their professional style will be beneficial for advanced students as well as for the scientist at work. The first may find a comprehensive introduction while the latter use it as a quick reference.
The contributions range from fundamental methods right up to the latest applications, including:
- Algebraic/ analytic / geometric methods
- Symmetries and conservation laws
- Mathematical modelling
- Quantum computation
Great attention was paid to ensuring fast access to the information, and each carefully reviewed article features:
- an abstract
- a detailed table of contents
- continuous cross-referencing
- references to the most relevant publications in the field, and
- suggestions for further reading, both introductory as well as highly specialized.
In addition, a comprehensive index provides easy access to the enormous number of key words beyond the headlines.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: