#1 best-selling guide to Bali & Lombok*
Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Get swept up in daily-occurring, fleeting temple processions with masked mythical creatures, find serenity at a lavish Balinese spa, and be dazzled by Legong lore-telling dancers; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bali & Lombok and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok Travel Guide:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, local life & religion, the arts, architecture, and environment
- Over 47 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Travel with Children, What's New, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Kuta & Seminyak, South Bali & the Islands, Ubud & Around, East Bali, Central Mountains, North Bali, West Bali, Lombok, Gili Islands, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices)
- Zoom-in maps and images bring it all up close and in greater detail
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps let you stay offline to avoid roaming and data charges
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Easily navigate and jump effortlessly between maps and reviews
- Speedy search capabilities get you to what you need and want to see
- Use bookmarks to help you shoot back to key pages in a flash
- Visit the websites of our recommendations by touching embedded links
- Adding notes with the tap of a finger offers a way to personalise your guidebook experience
- Inbuilt dictionary to translate unfamiliar languages and decode site-specific local terms
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok, our most comprehensive guide to Bali & Lombok, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Bali? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Bali, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Indonesia guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, and Adam Skolnick.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
*Bestselling guide to Bali & Lombok Source: Nielsen Bookscan. Australia, UK and USA, April 2012 to March 2013.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: