'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Caribbean Islands guide book and includes:
- 'Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao' chapters
- Directory, Transportation, Health, Language and Glossary chapters
- Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao maps
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao.
- Understanding Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao, History, Culture, Landscape & Wildlife, Directory A-Z, Getting There & Away, Getting Around
- Aruba - Oranjestad, Resort Area, Northwest Coast, Northeast Coast, Arikok National Wildlife Park and San Nicolas
- Bonaire - Kralendijk, North of Kralendijk, Rincon, Washington-Slagbaai National Park, East of Kralendijk, Lac Bay and South of Kralendijk
- Curacao - Willemstad, Southeast of Willemstad, North of Willemstad, Kleine St Michel, West Coast, Playa Lagun, Knip Beaches, Westpunt and East Coast.
Lonely Planet's Caribbean Islands guide is researched and written by: Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Adam Karlin, Andrea Schulte-Peevers, Brendan Sainsbury, Kevin Raub, Tom Masters, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Brandon Presser, Paul Clammer, Michael Grosberg, Karla Zimmerman, Emily Matchar, Nate Cavalieri
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: