Upcycle Your Life
Get ready to trade in headaches and hassles for life skills, exchange clutter for money, transform eyesores into beautiful focal points in your home, and say goodbye to over-consumption and hello to genuine experiences.
Cristin Frank, the original Reduction Rebel, shows you the freedom and fulfillment you can have when you simplify your life. You'll learn how to use your talents, time, and space to combat stress, become more efficient, relieve money woes, open up opportunities, and provide unbelievable self-fulfillment.
Inside you'll find:
- Simple techniques that eliminate clutter and keep it from returning
- A personalized plan to help you reclaim your time
- Practical (and profitable) ways to sell unused items in your home
- Tips to eliminate debt and curb consumption
- Step-by-step upcycling projects that transform old, unwanted furniture into beautiful, customized organizing systems
- Dozens of exercises that help you identify and honor your talents, values, and goals
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: