These flashcard books are designed with large, engaging pictures to help your little one learn Italian - one fun, easy lesson at a time. This collection includes:
- Italian Lesson 5: Toys & Games
- Italian Lesson 6: Days, Months & Seasons
- Italian Lesson 7: Parts of the Body
- Italian Lesson 8: Clothes, Shoes, Jewelry & Accessories
Each lesson has everything you need to teach your child these Italian words including:
- The English word
- A large picture of the color or shape
- The Italian word (including the article)
Then, to test how much your child has learned, switch to the "Practice" section. This section works just like normal flash cards. The first page shows a picture of the item and turning the "page" shows the same picture, this time with the Italian word!
Plus at the end of each book is a convenient reference list.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: