This best-selling guide to NewTek's LightWave 3D animation software has now been completely updated for LightWave v10 by award-winning animator and trainer Dan Ablan. This down-to-earth, easy-to-follow guide offers an invaluable set of real-world project tutorials that teach you the ins and outs of LightWave and show you the techniques you need to master this powerful 3D software. Inside LightWave 3D v10's accompanying DVD features hours of high quality video training tutorials that will help you go further with each chapter. No other book has taught more LightWave 3D users than Inside LightWave.
Featured tutorials cover:
- In-depth tour of the new LightWave v10 interface
- Powerful surfacing with the Node Editor
- Bones and rigging for character animation
- Particle animation
- Hard body and soft body dynamics
- Rendering concepts
- Advanced camera tools
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: