The Real "Mad Men" of Madison Avenue Reveal Their Best 460 Advertising Secrets!
Today, people are being bombarded with advertising wherever they are. These days, it's harder than ever to get their attention and get them to take action.
But, believe it or not, things are a lot better now than they used to be...
Fifty years ago, many of the aspects of advertising we take for granted today, such as online demographic research and high-tech graphic design, didn't exist. Every aspect of advertising was a lot more work.
And testing ads like we do today was impossible. Tracking the effectiveness of a campaign was done by hand...if it could be done at all.
Because of this, it was a time when...
Advertising Had to Work...the First Time!
The new technology we have in this industry is great, but we've been spoiled...and it's caused us to get lazy. We've forgotten the fundamentals and lessons learned by the men and women who came before us...and we're leaving money on the table because of it.
This book is your key to stop being distracted by technology and start getting back to the time-tested advertising methods that work.
Within this book, you'll learn:
- The Most Important Factor in a Successful Sales Promotion (Miss this and you'll lose money on your campaign!)
- How to Activate Curiosity in Prospects...So They Can't Say No to Your Offer!
- Why "Good Taste" Always Increases Sales
- How to Use the "Dynamic Catalyst" of Advertising to Outsell Your Competition (Even in a Competitive Market!)
- How to Quickly and Thoroughly Understand a Buyer's Problem...and Give Them The Best Solution!
- How Changing Your Advertising from Safe to "Seductive" Will Increase Sales!
This book covers everything you need to know about the business of advertising with 460 "secrets" given by 23 advertising veterans who have seen it all and know what gets people to buy. The information within this book will help you succeed in advertising, regardless of what you're selling (or the economy you'll selling in).
If you want to make your mark in the world of advertising, get this book!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: